We offer many services to the public. Here is a partial list!
- Adult Book Club / Discussion Group – Our book discussion group chooses one book each month, then meets to discuss it. As of May 2021, the Book Club meets via Zoom at 7 pm on the fourth Wednesday of the month. Want to find out more? Call us at 973-839-4434 and ask for Susan! Or you can check out what we’re reading on the Wanaque Library Goodreads page.
- Community Jigsaw Puzzle Exchange – There’s a jigsaw puzzle exchange in our foyer. Bring a puzzle or take one home!
- Copy machine – $.25 per page for color; $.10 per page for black and white.
- Computers for public access. The seven computers in our adult area have Microsoft Office as well as access to the Internet. In our children’s room, we have three computers with these resources.
- Paperback book exchange – Bring a paperback book or take a free one from our paperback book exchange. Just the thing to take with you on a trip – no need to worry if it gets lost.
- Printing – $.25 per page for color; $.10 per page for black and white.
- Scanning documents to PDF for free! Our copiers can scan documents up to 8 1/2 by 14″in size. You can scan to a USB thumb drive or send your scanned document to yourself in an email.
- Notary Public service is available.
- Fax service. To send a fax is $1.00 per page. The cover page is free. [Incoming faxes are $1.00 per page. They must be picked up that day. Our fax number is 973-839-8904.]
- Free WiFi.
- Library cards are free for all Haskell and Wanaque residents. If you’ve lost your card, we can replace it for you for a small $3.00 fee.
- Newspapers, magazines, best- selling books, access to ebooks and much more.
No more stressing out about overdue books! Borrowed library materials will automatically be renewed for you if they are eligible to be renewed. Check out our explanatory flyer.
Credit Card Payments
Beginning January 2021, we are happy to announce that you can now pay library fees online with a credit card. Just log into your online library account and click on Fines. There’s a minimum of $2.50. Here’s a flyer with screenshots of the process.-